Welcome back to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium. We have missed you! Before you arrive for the match, there are some key points you should know:
- Plan to arrive early at the Stadium, leaving plenty of time for the entry process and to find your seat.
- Consider all your transport options and travel with your group. For the best and most up-to-date transport info, including parking options and public transport, head to the Transport for NSW Event Page here.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 Test.
- You are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a face mask. Please be mindful of how and where you dispose of them.
- Visit our COVIDSafe hub for all the information you should know before attending the Sydney FC v Western United FC match.
- If you or someone you know does not have a smart phone and is unable to check in using the QR code, visit Create a COVID-19 check-in card on the Service NSW app.
||Box Office open (Gate D)
To pre-purchase tickets, visit the Ticketek website or phone 132 849.
You can also visit the Ticketek Box Office at Gate D at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium on match day (subject to availability).
All transactions are cashless sales. To avoid delays, we strongly suggest pre-purchasing online.
Additional ticketing information can be found here.
There is no public parking available at the Venue and parking in the streets surrounding the venue is limited on match day.
Traffic is expected to be heavy in both directions on the Princes Highway approaching Kogarah as crowds travel to and from the stadium. If you have to drive, allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early. Local roads around the stadium will close ahead of kick off including Jubilee Avenue, Park Street and English Street. Roads will re-open once crowds have cleared the area.
For up to date traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW.
If you require accessible parking, please contact Sydney FC on 02 8314 5100, Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
For information on how to get to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, please visit the Getting Here page.
Food and beverage
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium has a wide variety of food and beverage outlets available throughout the stadium, with EFTPOS available at all food and beverage outlets.
Please note that all catering outlets are now CASHLESS. To purchase a food and beverage card, head to F&B1 (Western grandstand) or Scoreboard outelet (north/eastern side). The card is valid for three years.
You are welcome to bring your own homemade food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must remain sealed prior to entry.
Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into the venue.
Conditions of Entry
All events held at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium will be staged in line with (current) NSW Public Health Orders and stringent COVIDSafe plans.
#NetstrataJubileeStadium #SydneyFC #SydneyIsSkyBlue
Back to top of page