We've all been working hard to put measures in place to ensure our events remain as safe as possible. These measures have been approved by NSW Health but will only be effective, if everyone plays their part and adheres to guidelines and messaging implemented around our venue and communicated to you by Ticketek.
To assist in making Netstrata Jubilee Stadium as safe as possible, we ask you to please read the following information.
What can I expect when I arrive at the Stadium?
We advise you to read the Venue's Conditions of Entry
before purchasing a ticket to any event at the venue.
We encourage fans to arrive as early as possible to allow for a safe and distanced entry through gates. The entry process may take longer than you have previously experienced and we appreciate your patience.
Patrons are allocated a specific entry gate, based on their seating location. This is the only gate you will be allowed to enter through.
To fast-track your entry, we encourage you to attend the event without bags.
In the instance a bag check is required, patrons will be responsible for unpacking and repacking their belongings. This will ensure no unnecessary contact occurs.
All ticket holders (16+) will need to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of their vaccination status prior to entering the Stadium. Children under 16 years of age do not need to be fully vaccinated, however must be accompanied by a person who is a member of the child’s household and is a fully vaccinated.
Patrons attending events at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium are required to scan the QR code and check-in before heading to their seat.
Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
Patrons are required to wear a face mask in indoor areas of the venue such as corporate suites and lounges. Mask wearing is strongly encouraged in other areas of the venue. Please bring your own mask, and be mindful of how and where you dispose of them.
Patrons are encouraged to:
What has changed at the Stadium due to COVID-19?
- Visit NSW Health for the current COVID-19 case locations and alerts
- Download your mobile ticket before you arrive
- Forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group
- Download the Service NSW app before you arrive (available on iTunes and Android)
- Arrive early and enter via the gate displayed on your ticket
- Present your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and scan the QR code and check in before you proceed through the gates
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium has implemented various measure to ensure fans, staff and players remain safe while in the stadium. This includes:
Do I have to wear a mask?
- Hand sanitising stations are available at all Entry/Exit points as well as situated around the stadium
- Additional sanitation measures to high-touch points, such as handrails is taking place, pre-, during and post-event
- The stadium is now cashless meaning cash is no longer accepted for all food and beverage and ticket purchases
- COVID marshals
- Distance markers to ensure 1.5m spacing is maintained
Patrons are required to wear a face mask in indoor areas of the venue such as corporate suites and lounges. Mask wearing is strongly encouraged in other areas of the venue. You are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a facemask, and be mindful of how and where you dispose of them. For more information on when a face mask is required visit the NSW Health Face mask rules.
How do we keep safe in closed areas i.e. toilet blocks or function rooms?
While at the Stadium, please follow the density quota signage displayed outside the room. If you are unsure, please ask a member of staff for assistance.
Do I have to socially distance in my seat?
Depending on the current Health Order, social distance restrictions may apply for events.
Please refer to the specific Event Page
for more information regarding social distance requirements.
What do I do if I become unwell while inside the Stadium?
We ask that you do not attend the venue if you are unwell. For ticket refunds and COVID-19 returns, please contact Ticketek
If you feel unwell during your visit, please notify a staff member immediately who will call for assistance from our first aid providers, who will attend your location.
Can I still pay for food and beverage or tickets using cash?
There will be no cash facilities
at the Stadium.
We are not able to facilitate any cash transactions, so please come prepared with a credit or debit card to pay for food and beverage, tickets etc.
Food and beverage cards may be purchased with cash from F&B1 (western stand) or Scoreboard outlet (north-eastern stand) and are valid for three years.
What happens during wet weather? Can I move to an undercover seat?
Due to the strict COVIDSafe measures we are operating under, in the event of wet weather, we will not be able to relocate patrons. Please be prepared and bring your a poncho or raincoat, as they may not be available to purchase from the merchandise outlets.
How do I get in contact with a complaint or feedback?
Please visit the Contact Us
section of the website.
Australian Government Department of Health
World Health Organisation
Venue entry conditions
Each patron entering Netstrata Jubilee Stadium agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
Stadium Management reserves the right to change the conditions of entry from time to time as per the hirer request, industry updates and advice from State and Federal Health Departments. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Stadium management to apply such change or exercise any variation on a temporary or permanent basis.
All persons entering Netstrata Jubilee Stadium are advised to adhere to these additional venue restrictions:
- Please stay home if you have been to any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website
- On arrival you will be required to digitally check in via a QR code system. If you or someone you know does not have a smart phone and is unable to check in using the QR code, a paper form is available. Alternatively, visit Create a COVID-19 check-in card on the Service NSW app
- Patrons are required to wear a face mask in indoor areas of the venue such as corporate suites and lounges. Mask wearing is strongly encouraged in other areas of the venue
- Head straight to your specified section and row – try not to linger, and move to the side if you need to stop
- Follow signage and directions of all Venue, Security and Customer Service staff, as well as Club Officials. They are there to keep you safe
- Only sit in the allocated seated area shown on your ticket
- In the event of wet weather, you will need to remain in your allocated seat or area – seat changes cannot be accommodated
- Avoid unnecessary contact i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5m from people outside of your immediate group when moving around the Venue
- Practice good hand hygiene using the sanitiser stations located around the Venue
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has felt unwell in the past 2 weeks
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Tickets can be purchased by EFT only from the onsite Box Office at Gate D
- Food and beverages can be purchased via cashless payment methods only
- Immediately notify a stadium contact if the begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrhoea) whilst on site (note: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, the Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the venue)
- Abide by public health order at the time of event which may require patrons to wear a face mask while attending the event, or remain seated while eating and/or drinking
In accordance with the Government health requirements in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all persons entering Netstrata Jubilee Stadium will be subject to the following (depending on the current status of the government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19; and
- Each patron will be required to digitally check in via a QR code system.
Any person coming to the Venue either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or currently awaiting COVID-19 test results;
- if they are feeling unwell;
- if they have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days;
- if they have returned from overseas in the past 14 days; or
- if they have attended one of the following locations during the dates detailed by the NSW Government.
Health and safety conditions
- You acknowledge that, despite the current control and capacity measures currently in place, there remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of a viral illness including COVID-19 at any event
- By proceeding with the purchase of your ticket/s to the event, you have considered your own personal circumstances including any health conditions which may increase your risk of contracting COVID-19, and you have assessed the potential health risk to you and any persons who attend the event with you
- By agreeing to purchase this ticket, you accept any liability and inherent risk related to COVID-19 and you acknowledge that COVID-19 can have serious health consequences. By attending this event you (and any persons who attend the event with you) acknowledge and accept these risks
For further safety precautions we encourage you to download and use the Australian Government's COVIDSafe app
By adhering to the above, you can help ensure that we all enjoy a safe experience at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
Back to top of page