Patrons attending events at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium are advised to plan their trips carefully as the precinct can be very busy and congested.
You are encouraged to:
- Leave plenty of travel time to get to the Stadium
- Consider all public transport options
- Park legally and considerately if driving to the Stadium
- When leaving the stadium, please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
Traffic is expected to be heavy in both directions on the Princes Highway approaching Kogarah as crowds travel to and from the stadium. If you have to drive, allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early. Local roads around the stadium will close ahead of kick off including Jubilee Avenue, Park Street and English Street. Roads will re-open once crowds have cleared the area.
For public transport service information or to plan your trip, visit www.transportnsw.info
or call 131 500 for full services and timetables.
More information regarding public transport and parking information can be found below.
COVIDSafe Key Transport Messaging
- Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
- Drive with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual as fans travel to and from the game. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- When catching public transport, plan ahead and allow extra time. Trains run regularly to Carlton on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line which is within walking distance of Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
- You can check real-time capacity indicators when planning your trip or boarding services. Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device when travelling to and from the event on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Face masks are mandatory on public transport and point to point services, which includes taxis, rideshare and hire car services, across NSW. Fines will apply.
There is no public parking available at the Stadium however limited parking is available around the stadium, so please plan wisely.
There are various parking stations within easy walking distance to Kogarah and Carlton Stations. They are located at:
- Kogarah Town Square (entry via Derby Street)
- Kogarah Town Centre (entry via ramp from Railway Parade)
- Hospital car park (entry via South Street)
- Kogarah Station rail commuter car park (entry via Station Street)
- Carlton Station rail commuter car park (entry via Railway Parade)
Further parking is available in the surrounding streets of Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
Most streets within the city centre have enforceable time restricted parking.
There is a limited number of accessible parking spots located on Park Street. Patrons are required to display their parking permit in their window at all times.
For St George Illawarra Dragons
matches, please call the Club on 02 9587 1966.
For Sydney FC
matches, please call the Club on 02 8314 5100.
Unfortunately shuttle bus services are not currently running. Please keep an eye on this page in the future should these services return.
Your ticket may include integrated ticketing which can be utilised on public transport.
The closest train station to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium is Carlton Station, approximately 700m away (10 minute walk). Additional stops are made for most major events.
Kogarah Station is also located nearby to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, approximately 1.4km away (20 minute walk).
Both lines are serviced by the T4 Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line.
Sydney Buses runs the 422 line runs services from the City (Martin Place) to Kogarah Station.
Taxis are available at St George Leagues Club which is adjacent to the Stadium.
Taxis can be booked through Silver Service on 13 31 00 or Premier Cabs on 13 10 17.
Chartered bus and coach parking may be available, dependant on the event. Please contact the Stadium via email
for more information.
Back to top of page